14/10/08
5 days of the long holidays are over.
Tomorrow the dead day.
Tomorrow I will be getting back English.
Tomorrow I will be getting back History.
Tomorrow I will be getting back Science.
Everything now is in the hands of God.
I cant do anything now.
I dunno how well I do.
But I know something.
I really tried my best.
Can't say no regrets.
Because I could have started my revision earlier.
I cant think now.
I could not sleep well for the last few days.
I kept having nightmares.
I am having post-exam stress.
To de-stress.
MUSIC HELPS.
;)
I am listening to HOT SHOT soundtrack.
But it is only a works temporary.
The day is finally arriving.
But I know I had enjoyed enough the last few days.
Thank God for everything.
I have no regrets.
5 days.
Seems so long.
But to me it is a short rest, but just enough.
