15/10/08
Today I got back my result for 3 subjects.
Very lan lar... X| sigh
Let me calculate my overall marks.
English--- 66.1
Science---63.6
History---65
Damn bad la.
CHARMAINE (TERM 4)
English---63.8
Science---80.5
History---62
TIANTIAN (TERM 4)
English---63.8
Science---79
History---72
JESSIE (TERM 4)
English---67.8
Science---79.5
History---74
MERLENE (TERM 4)
English---64.5
Science---73
History---78
JODI (TERM 4)
English---68
Science---71
History---59
Everyone has at least a subject with 70.
My dream.
My last hope.
My last wish.
I hope God hear my prayers and answer them.
Fulfil them.
Tomorrow I will be receiving my Maths, Literature, Geography.
My heart is filled with
fear,
sorrow,
nervousness.
I finally know Jessie.
She study on the last day,
but she study smart, she know which question will come out.
Or, she may lie, and started to study.
And she concentrate better than me.
She uses her ears, eyes, brain more and better than me.
I must set a date for me to start studying.
Hmph...
20/10/08.
This day, I will start on my Chinese.
Remember.
CONCENTRATE, the way to success.
Some books to note.
“Ink...”
“5 people you will meet in heaven”
“Thanks for the memories”---Cecelia Ahern
Answers my prayers.
I need,really need the 70 percent.
I really need.
My dream marks.
Geography---75
Maths---75
Literature---75
I know you will ask me dream on.
But God.
Pls, let me know it is possible.
It is burning hope that never die...
I am sorry for whatever I had done to MCP.
I repented. Forgive me.
I will try to be nicer to her.
Give me a chance.
I will change.
