19/10/08
Once again, thank JoJo for calling in the morning,
And I you brightened up my day again.
I tried to tidy my stuff.
And I ended up falling asleep like 5 times.
Gosh, I am so lazy.
But I need to tidy finish by today.
Duh, it is not finish. Only 10% done.
Nvm, continue tomorrow.
I just watched Mr. And Mrs Smith on TV.
Hilarious.
I haven upload the pictures yet.
Wait ok. I will upload tomorrow.
I want to watch Jumper.
I want, I want, I want.
I want to watch harry potter 5 too.
I want to watch my honey and clover.
I want to watch Hot Shot.
I want to go out with my friends.
I want Pili MIT to come up fast.
I want what I want.
A bit demanding isn't it.=p
Ok.
I feel happy.
That is why I did not turn on the music while I am blogging.
Cause all the song are sad ones.
And I dun want them to ruin my mood.
HTQXZ ended today.
Abrupt ending.
Very not interesting, disappointing, unbelievable, angry ending.
How come dong fang bu bai, I kill in like one second, so easily????
I thought she is DONG FANG BU BAI!!!
BU BAI leh.
Feeling happy, high.
Haha.
I dunno know why.
I think I watched too much shows today.
And thats why.
I watch continuously for 7 hours.
Now my eyes and ears are painful.
I need to sleep early,
Or I cant think properly tomorrow.
I am glad I do not have a headache, which I usually do. (IF MY EYES AND EARS ARE PAINFUL).
I go read my book.
I am happy with my life. =]
