20/10/08
Today got results back.
My God, band 3.
How can this be.
Even Cherlyn is better then me.
At least I can choose from Option D to J.
I am happy, but not enough.
It is determined by the 3 subs + overall.
Hmph, I lost to Tian Tian like 20 over marks.
Sigh.
She sure can go Econs.
Econs does not matter to me that much.
But I just want to be in the same class as Tian Tian.
She wants to go Econs.
Sigh.
I learnt a lot things today.
What is yours then is yours.
What is not yours then is not yours.
But of course, you must try before you say it is not yours.
And I learnt another thing too.
Everyone is born different.
Take example Tian Tian and MiMi.
Mi2 is prefect, Tian2 is not.
Tian2 is CCA leader, Mi2 is not.
Mi2 wears black shoes, Tian2 wears white.
Mi2 wears skirt, Tian2 wears Pinafore.
Mi2 wears prefect badge. Tian2 wears normal school badge.
Mi2 and Tian2 have different hairstyle.
Mi2 and Tian2 have different colour and design spectacles.
Mi2 and Tian2 have 2 different bags.
Mi2 and Tian2 have different CHARACTERISTICS.
EVERYONE IS GOOD IN A DIFFERENT WAY!!!!!
Went to Mei Lin's house to do Jodi and Jessie present.
Jessie one is a pinafore with signature on it.
Jodi one is a self-make bear.
Jessie one is very nice.
Jodi one is a self-make bear.
It is white bear that need us to dye ourself.
We dyed purple colour.
Jodi's favourite colour.
Hot water was dangerous.
But in order to dye it.
It must be in hot water.
So there was not enough hot water at Mei Lin's house and we got to boil more.
Finally, one bucket is half full, and we start to dye.
That cute white bear finally turns purple.
And we decided to make a shirt for it.
So me and Mi2 made it.
After a while, I got to leave and then Tian2 took over,
and I left with Jia Xin and Carissa.
