<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/158904735792426910?origin\x3dhttp://theunf0rg0ttenmem0ries.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
theunf0rg0ttenmem0ries
@blogspot.com ♥
Monday, October 27, 2008

21/10/08
Yay! Today no school.
It is promotion day.
I watched shows last night until morning 1.45 a.m.
Haha.
Great day.
Morning I watched my vampire knight episode 15.
Kaname, quick reveal that Yuuki is your sister.
Then it gets interesting.
Episode 16 is about Aidou staying with Zero and Yuuki.
Then if I am not wrong.
Another few episode then Yuuki become vampire le.

Honey and Clover is getting nice too.
But it is obviously boring compared to other Taiwanese idol dramas.
But nevermind, since is holiday.
And I have nothing better to do.
So I watch lor.
I want to watch some movies leh...
Later go find some.

Sigh, I holiday still have homework.
There is Science, Maths and Chinese.
Sigh.
Worry about that later.
Now all my worksheets are in the mess.
It is the aftermath of “cyclone FYE”.
Then all the worksheets fly here and there.
I think you know what I mean.
So I got to clean up the debris. (file them back nicely into the respective files)
It is going to take a long time.
Sigh.
I dont feel like starting work.
I just want to relax and enjoy life.
Curl up with a good book, Maybe?
Or just update myself with information of DBSK?
Or just go simply watch shows.
Time simply go by very fast nowadays.
When you need them for playing and enjoying.

I am happy enough for not needing to attend the breaching course.
Lucky.
I am so happy.
I love school.
I love my life.

I will see what I can do later.
And I will try to complete them.
For now, I want to listen to some relaxing songs...