23/10/08
Hey!
Today is the last day of school.
A lot of things happened.
Lesser card games.
We watched “The Pianist”.
It was the most sadistic and gruesome movie ever.
It was about the Jews during world war 2.
Some parts are the we sent to concentrated death camps.
Or commiting suicide.
Or being exterminated.
Some were forced to eat rotten food.
Jews are being discriminated...
Ewwww... disgusting.
Every bombing and shooting I cover my ears.
It is so gruesome can!!!
Then we receive our Report books.
1st --- Jessie
2nd ---Tian2
3rd ---Merlene
4th ---Christine
5th ---BiBi
6th ---Charmaine
7th ---Jodi
8th ---Cherlyn.
9th ---Preya
10th ---
11th ---
12th ---Me.
Yeah thats it.
Then it was after school.
And then Jodi and I seem to did not get along very well.
Yi Jie: I think the whole class become unstraight because we have an unstraight chairman.
Jodi: No I am not, because my backbone is very straight.
Me: (laughs)
Jodi: My handphone is spoilt.
Me: Huh, how come.
Jodi: My handphone is out of battery
Me: oh.
Jodi: So are you changing.
Me: I did not bring clothes.
Jodi: I mean tuition la.
And we went TM.
I enjoyed myself.
And I bought myself a new pink pencil case.
At Century Square, Montip.
First floor.
I did not feel the holiday mood, although now is holiday le.
Tian2 say “Yao guo de kai xin yi dian, Ni jiu hao guo yi dian”.
Very true lor.
Oh, Jodi told Mei Lin they all that I did not feel welcome with them.
So today they all acting weird.
Suddenly all care about me, like never before.
I feel very awkward.
But I did not regret telling Jodi.
At least they know how I feel.
