25/10/08
It is hard to change you know.
I know I had been really lazy compared to my primary school life.
But I tell you, I will change.
Bit by Bit of course.
But, I cant change completely in a fortnight.
I might take as long as half a year.
Let me define my mum's hardworking.
Only studying no playing.
I mean what kind of defination is it.
I mean who can do that?
I am not a robot please.
Sigh.
God knows why.
My sister friends came over in the morning.
So I got to wake up early.
I cant stop falling in love with Jaejoong.
How come???
I also dunno.
I believe a God do exist.
Yesterday, everything was planned by him.
Because partially I asked for it.
Haha.
I asked for the feeling to come, remember.
So he planned for me to reach home early, not getting wet, and not having much scolding...etc.
Haha.
Now, that I know you do exist.
I will ask for more things in the future.
Just Joking.
I will ask you, if I really need it.
But I thank you for yesterday.
I really mean it.
Note to myself: Tuition time changed to Saturday 3.15
Merlene is joining Daphine's Maths tuition.
Merlene bought all her textbooks and started studying.
Come to think of it.
My life is quite funny.
Like how I started liking Fahrenheit then DBSK.
Fahrenheit, is when I started secondary school.
I was sitting beside Tian2 during science lab and then she told me about Fahrenheit.
She asked me if I want to go to their qian cang hui.
Then, it was also Tian2 changed me to loving DBSK.
It was because the interact installation, the seniors used Balloons as their dance song.
Then, Yi Jie influenced Tian2.
The first time I heard about DBSK is on the bus way home.
Tian2 was explaining that Balloons and Purplelien was very nice.
Then I was like oh really.
And did not pay attention to it.
Then during CmPS meeting,
Tiantian let me listen to hug in chinese.
I was very curious and I listened.
Then I was like, Korean Band singing Chinese song.
Interesting.
Then I just put it off my mind.
Then, interact installation senior dance was uploaded on the internet.
Then, I realise how nice Balloons was.
Then I went to watch the Balloons MV.
I fell for JAEJOONG immediately.
And I downloaded Hug the chinese version song.
Then I went to listen to Purpleline.
Then I totally convert from Fahrenheit's fan to DBSK's fan.
Then I went to download DBSK's songs.
Then I went to watched X-man and other shows of theirs.
Then I watched their MV.
And now, I am pratically crazy over them.
I need to be more hardworking.
I admit I am VERY lazy.
I need to buck up and stop thinking that I am very hardworking, when I am not.
I need to stop fangirling so much, ok, many not.
But I am sure I must put more effort in my studies. =)
Jiayous!!!!!!!!!
When to visit my granndfather after my tuition.
Then when I reach home, my mum still let me use com.
I watched vampire knight and played some games, then I sleeped.
