26/10/08
We went out immediately I wake up.
Go my Grandparents house.
Later going Jodi's house for BBQ.
I hope it is fun.
I thought I was the latest there.
But no, Tian2 and Mi2 and Yi Jie came later.
I arrived with Carrisa.
Saw her dad.=)
Oh, ML, Jess and Jo was swimming.
I did not bring my swimming costume.
In fact, my mum did not allow me.
But Carrisa pushed me into the pool.
I guess I had no regrets.
I was telling ML, Jess, Jo and JX, “I DONT WANT TO...”
then I was in the pool.
Because of Carrisa, she pushed me in. (I dont know she was behind me)
“...JUMP INTO THE POOL.” I continued IN THE WATER.
It was refreshing and cold, and I was hiding from the security guard.
Then I had a long time drying them.
Since I did not bring extra clothes.
Then we ate lots of food and played.
There was a lot of jokes and games.
Like, Hide and Seek, Truth or Dare, Ice and Water, Blind mice...
(I dont want dare so I kept choosing truth.) =)
NO WAY I AM GOING TO DO A DARE, I AM SICK AND TIRED OF CONFESSIONS!
and Jessie dont think i dont know what you are thinking.
And the best part is throwing Jodi into the pool after eating the cake.
Haha, people do that when they are 21, but we did it to you when you are 14.
It is a bit early, but nvm.
Something I want to say.
I guess that feeling had come but is gone.
Or maybe still inside me, but not deep rooted.
When Jodi said, “Don't worry we will do it to you when you are 21.
We must keep contact ok.
Be Safe!”
I guess I still did not really get the fact that I am leaving her.
Maybe I have the thinking that I will be in the same class as her.
Or maybe something else got into me.
I DONT KNOW.
And I left for home when they are playing sparks.
I few think I want to say.
1)Thanks Jodi for all the food, they are delicious.
2)Thanks Carrisa for pushing me into the pool. (sound ridiculous, but yeah, I enjoyed.)
3)Thanks everyone for having so much fun with me.
4)When Jessie asked me that truth question,
I just anyhow answer.
Because I think my answer will affect that person a lot.
So I choose Tian2, because I thiknk she is sensible enough not to believe me and mind it.
I mean the truth is, it wont happen like what the question says.
I am so straight. I tell you. And no matter what kind of BAD INFLUENCE of JESSIE, I will still be straight.
All I just want to say, is love you guys and I cant wait for the class gathering.
You guys might not stay with me together, but I wont forget today and the memories we had together.
And I just realise something, believe it or not,
everything will become a past, and we will just have to move on...
(I am thinking of my past, my P6 friends to be exact.)
