<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/158904735792426910?origin\x3dhttp://theunf0rg0ttenmem0ries.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
theunf0rg0ttenmem0ries
@blogspot.com ♥
Friday, January 2, 2009

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!
Ok, actually it was not too bad.
The class sitting arrangement was nice. (LOVE IT!)
The people were friendly.
And the best of the bestest thing Jess and Charm came back today!

Monday we are going to start lessons.
That is the horrible part.
And my not to copy homework resolution....
3e2 will be having chinese class with us.
Basically, i dont really understand the timetable.
AND I DONT KNOW THE TEACHERS!
Only the english one.
Sigh, you know what i mean.

The person on the youtube was wrong.
Shinee wasnt on today.
Sigh, i shall see if i can check out.

Oops, Nearly forgot that i need to bring tiantian the love in the ice thingy.
I go print NOW. ;)

Oh, my com is still not getting any better.
I save all the pictures (Not Jaejoong), and then when i click to view it larger,
it miraculously become jaejoong!!!
MY COM TOO LIKE JAEJOONG LIAO! ;P
I cant fix it! the only way is to resave the pictures.
but i TOO LAZY to resave. Plus i like jaejoong too.
haha. ;D
Still, i hope my com get fixed, or next time the pictures i save for projects,
all become jaejoong then i die!
the ONLY explanation i have for this wierd thing is, i save too much jaejoong pictures! haha.

I gtg eat my dinner, plus someone is coming.
Yeah, cant wait for the person's arrival!
I miss you so much!


FOUND THIS YESTERDAY!
THIS IS SO NICE!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=O3cthTyC7W8&fmt=18