<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/158904735792426910?origin\x3dhttp://theunf0rg0ttenmem0ries.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
theunf0rg0ttenmem0ries
@blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, February 3, 2009

BIOLOGY was SUPER SUPER HARD.
They ask weird question in a wierd way,
So i answered wierdly.

Gosh, i had a lot of catching up to do.
There are like
so many undone homework and revision.
Sigh, and i have zero motivation do them.
So they are collecting dust right now...

Tomorrow there is no interact session for me!
YAY!
But still, i cant go home early,
cause i got interview.
Seriously, i did not expect to be down for interview.
And all the more a surprise... :D

Oh, yeah,
i forgot to mention that i am taking Jap classes in March!
Hmpph, cant wait.
Now i have 9 co-ciricular activities le..

School seems more fun by the day.
I anticipated everyday, though there are tests.
Sometimes, i cant wait for test to come.
(I think i am crazy, scold me if you want ;D)

FRIENDS are the fun everyday.
Chatting everyday, anything under the sun. :O
I NEVER GOING TO REGRET that i land myself in this school FOREVER,
because I am ENJOYING every single bit of it right now.
I love my school.
I love my class.
I love my wonderful friends.
I love my life.


Too busy with my daily stuff liao,
Sorry to the people who are waiting for the OBS post...
I will post it up ASAP! PROMISED!