<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/158904735792426910?origin\x3dhttp://theunf0rg0ttenmem0ries.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
theunf0rg0ttenmem0ries
@blogspot.com ♥
Friday, February 6, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUNHO!!!
hehe!
Yeah, today is Your birthday, it is my friend too! ;D

Ok, today at school was fun fun fun!
Interact really really rocks.
those sec 1 who join, you all made the right choice.
I guessed i shouted too much... cause i practically have no voice now...
after all the screaming at the sec 1s.
Tracy said " no voice means good, cause you are a good PSL."
i was like what??? I got no voice and you still say good?!
haha

Maths test was seriously screwed.
i did the most stupid thing in my life...
I dunno how to do the last question,
so i think all the steps.
when i got my workings in my head,
i want to write that time the teacher said time is up!!
WTH!!!
i forgot all about the time.
Sigh, this is the bad thing about test.

But i can rejoice for chem!
i was really satisfied with my marks,
(cause got a lot of careless mistakes ma)
but at least i passed. :P

there are a lot of homework,
they are endless...
my...
i got to rush to do
cause i have practically no time liao.

I AM VERY VERY VERY HAPPY I BROUGHT THE BOX BACK HOME!
THOUGH IT IS VERY HEAVY.
AND THE WORKSHEET I THOUGH IS LOST IS FOUND!
And i bought by lovely flags and file liao...