JUST 2 DAYS BEING 15, and i get to SEE S.H.E!
hehe.
I saw S.H.E. at eastpoint mall.
There is seriously a lot a lot of people.
The aircon is like totally not working.
and i was sweating in the mall.
I made my way to the top floor.
and at least i saw the three of them from the top view.
Then i made my way down to the second floor
and cause i too short i cant see a thing.
when i take the escalator from the second floor to the first,
i lean over the escalator.
like half of me is outside.
and i saw their faces!!!!
so i went up to the second floor again and come down again.
then cause there are too many people on the first floor
i watch through the cameras on the second floor.
hehe.
yeah, damn fun.
k, i shall not go search on mirotic tour.
cause it will depress me without fail.
hehe.
when will they come to SG?????
Yeah, there is loads of homework piling up.
but i am not gonna care.
I shall play first. XD
