Now i am here, relaxing...
when i am so not suppose to be here.
STUDYING i driving me crazy,
and i heard that tiantian has already become one.
Yeah. Sorry people for not bringing you all chocolates...
i was too busy the day before.
Yeah. I am so looking forward to the day when we end our exams.
BECAUSE IT IS MY BIRTHDAY!
My mum, got me a new phone.
hehe.
anyway, that is not really counted as a present lor,
is she own me one.
SADDD, that i cant have sleepover this year,
sorry jess, i know you are looking forward to it.
There are a few reasons,
cause my sister this year psle.
cause there is too many things happening on my birthday week...
like piano exam...
yeah, still i hope that i can have one.
LAST YEAR WAS SO MUCH FUN! XD
I realise that i am already half-crazy from studying.
i keep thinking about Dong Bang, so addictive man.
And the magnetic computer, keep calling for me to use it.
NO MY FAULT OK , IT IS JUST SO TEMPTING.
Next week is the horriblest week,
7 test in 4 days.
But week 8 is going to be more horrible because of 2 major happenings.
1)cause all the test paper is returned,
2)-secret- only i know what. I AM NOT GOING TO TELL.
OK, I AM PROMISING SOMETHING HERE.
--- I AM POSTING MY OBS POST ON THURDAY--the day where i end my exam,
and my BIG DAY!
still, i have no idea how i want to celebrate.
PROBABLY MY MUM ALREADY THOUGHT OF IT... JUST MAYBE...
